Hello everyone!
I hope all of you are fine!
This time I want to share with you a link of a web page from the British Broadcasting Corporation, that we use to know it as the BBC.
It has a section named LearningEnglish and I found it useful for everyone of us!, those who want to improve your English!
This page has lots of options to work with...
But this time I want you to look at this ...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/radio/specials/1728_people_places/page11.shtml
Here you will be able to practice your pronunciation ... Join in a lesson to learn how to speak English like someone from the USA or from Yorkshire, in the north of England.
But generally you can visit this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/
Also visit the Flatmates section, I do like it, it is my favorite !!!
Well, That's all for today, hope to see you again over here...
Enjoy!
Greetings !! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment